December 16, 2008 1 Comment
Here are a few things I learned on my trip:
- West Virginia is really pretty when it snows (actually, I knew this since I grew up there, but it was nice to be reminded).
- My daughter doesn’t really like riding in the car on long trips.
- The Gold City/Cathedrals Double Christmas CD is still my all time favorite.
- An iPod is incredible on a trip. Any music you like, without searching for and changing CDs.
- Portable DVD players are worth their weight in gold for small kids. (Though I now have the Barney and Thomas songs memorized, I think!)
- My kids love to dance!